27th Edition, Apicius Crossed The 6000-Page Mark.
"Apicius 27 wants to delve even deeper into different projects, from the most influential international ones to restaurants born from a clear desire to become a food destination. It is pure transversality," says Jãvi Antoja de la Rosa, editor-in-chief of the publication.
- Toño Pérez & José Polo (ATRIO, CÁCERES) - In Roman civilisation, the atrium was the principal area in a home.
- Édgar Núñez (SUD777, MÉXICO DF) - "Mexican produce plus a Mexican chef equals Mexican food."
- Santiago Pedraza & Carmen Carro (TABERNA PEDRAZA, MADRID) - With Carro in the kitchen and Santiago as manager, what started out as a small business has now become the flagship for a promising gastronomic project.
- Martín Berasategui & Paolo Casagrande (LASARTE, BARCELONA) - Through its pages you can travel to the Catalonian capital to feel the Basque maestro at the hands of a great chef.
- Víctor Quintillà (LLUERNA, BARCELONA) - The Michelin star awarded to him and his wife Mar, is shining brightly out of the Lluerna Restaurant.
- Iván Morales & Álvaro Castellanos (TABERNA ARZÁBAL, MADRID) - Taberna Arzábal opened its doors in 2009 in a small property in the Retiro district of Madrid, very close to the world famous eponymous park. Today, Iván Morales and Álvaro Castellanos, its creators, employ over 75 people to work on their culinary projects.
- Juanjo López (LA TASQUITA DE ENFRENTE, MADRID) - La Tasquita de Enfrente, a true gastronomic temple in the heart of Madrid.
- Óscar García (BALUARTE, SORIA) - Martín Berasategui himself (Restaurante Martín Berasategui, Lasarte, three Michelin stars) says that he is one of the best young chefs in the world.
- Pedro Sánchez Jaén (CASA ANTONIO, JAÉN) - Gives the reader a route map where transversality reigns. And it makes a pit stop in Jaén.
- Albert Adrià (HEART, IBIZA) - A taco bar… a Mexican with a Michelin star…
- Ángel León (APONIENTE, EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARÍA) - Shows how whispers of the waves are not only enigmatic and plentiful in gastronomic secrets yet to be discovered.
- Pepe Solla (ATLÁNTICO - CASA DE PETISCOS, MADRID) - "Our food is based on Galician produce," explains Lema. "But travelling influences our dishes."
- Ángel León & Marta Girón (TABERNA CHEF DEL MAR, EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARÍA) - "We cooked two Michelin stars in this kitchen."
- Sergio Barroso (040, SANTIAGO DE CHILE) - Local produce. This establishes a dialogue with flavours from the South of Europe that avoids clichés.
- Paco Pérez (MIRAMAR, LLANÇÀ) - Winner of five Michelin stars at all his restaurants, a true role model for the world of Spanish cuisine.
- Pages: 224. Published: December 2016.
- ISBN 13: 9770169751389. Language: English/Spanish.