Texturas Lecite, Natural Emulsifier.
Lecite is a natural soya lecithin-based emulsifier. It is sold as a refined powder which is soluble in cold liquids.
- Lecite can convert fruit juices and other watery liquids into airs and can also be used to emulsify impossible sauces.
- Ideal for desserts, drinks, foams, candies,pastry, glazed products,meringues, mousses and marshmallow.
- Size: 300g.
Recipe - Parmesan AirIngredients:
- 500g Grated Parmesan
- 450g Water
- 3g Lecite
- Parmesan with the water and gradually heat to 80 °C Steep for 30 minutes and strain.
- Add 1.3g of Lecite for every 250g of Parmesan solution obtained.
- Use a hand-held blender on the surface of the liquid.
- Allow to stabilize for one minute and collect the air that has formed on top. Freeze the air in a container of choice.
Recipe - Lime Air
- 225g Lime Juice
- 275g Water
- 1.5g Lecite
- Combine the three ingredients and use a hand-held mixer on the surface of the liquid.
- Allow to stabilize for one minute and collect the air that has formed on top.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Soy protein(sulfites), maltodextrin. Thickener: xanthan gum (E415), salt.
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.