Gelling Agent For Vegan Mousses.
Perfect for the gelification of vegan fruit and citrus mousses, chocolates, nuts or spices.
- How to use:
- Add the powder to the base cream of the cold mousse.
- Mix and heat between 90 to 100ºC while stirring.
- Allow to cool between 50-60ºC and mix with the aerating part with enveloping movements.
- Pour into molds or chosen container and cool.
- Low gelation temperature 32-40 ° C.
- Size: 500g.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Tapioca starch, Gelling agent: agar agar (E406), Dextrose, Maltodextrin.
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.