LyoSabores Freeze Dried Range.
LyoSabores is a new line of lyofilised products created by Albert and Ferran Adrià. They are freeze-dried fruits without any additives for use in confectionery, cereals and similar applications.
- Selected from the finest natural ingredients from which the water has been totally extracted, while keeping their original flavour, aroma and colour.
- They are vacuum packed products with no preservatives so that you can enjoy their full quality and nutritional value.
- Can be used directly for topping savoury and sweet dishes (salads, ice creams, desserts, etc.), in the preparation of sweets and biscuits or rehydrated to obtain the desired texture and sweetness in different preparations.
- They can also be enjoyed as snacks, alone or mixed with milk or yoghurt.
Recipe - Fresh Lyostrawberries Jam!
All you need is...
For the 60% syrup:
- 200g water
- 120g sugar
- Put the water and the sugar in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
For the fresh strawberry compote:
- 30g Lyostrawberry
- 100g 60% syrup (preparation above)
- Mix the syrup with Lyostrawberry, put in the fridge and leave to inflate for a night.
- (All the preparations can be made with any kind of Lyofruit, but the structural weight and the strength of the taste must be borne in min).
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.