Much More Than Just An Ice Cream Making Manual.
Essential book that every gastronomy professional in general (cooks, pastry makers, ice-cream makers, catering, etc.) can make the best ice-cream possible.
- Create delicious ice creams that can be adapted to their own needs and their own means.
- This work provides a great amount of really innovative elements.
- A thorough analysis of each of the questions in relation to the ingredients, elaboration processes, serving temperatures, conservation, transport, display and sale, all the ice-creams perfectly grouped in different families, a totally understandable use of language, an agile and dynamic design, make this book a truly priceless tool.
- Language: English/Spanish.
- Hardback. Pages: 391. Published: 2011.