Novelties, Curiosities & Great Dishes.
Apicius offers contents based in the creations of prestigious chefs and the latest techniques in the gastronomic industry.
- Apicius pretends to show more than the mere didactic and formal aspects in which professionals rely on, but also those pleasurable elements that round off the rich and wide field of gastronomy.
- Every aspect is treated with the utmost technical and qualitative rigorousness, availed by the publishing team of Apicius, extending our experience in this field since 2003.
- Under the tutelage of the great contemporary masters in the restaurant industry he has been able to cultivate his own style.
- He has developed a purist style in which aromas, textures and flavours are main components, but also an avant-garde style that even the chef Paul Bocuse has identified as "one of the best cuisines in his life."
- Alija, true to his love of challenges, intends to dazzle those who savour his work with the essence of the earth and its produce.
- He has built his cooking around this theme and his work has been recognized earning him multiple awards.
- Best Young Chef Award (2000), Best International Chef by Identitá Golose (2009) & Conceptual Innovation Award (2010) are examples of his internationally acclaimed awards.
- Paperback. Pages: 224.
- Published: 05/15. Language: English/Spanish.