Use as a Sweet & Savoury Stabilizer.
Mix of stabilizers, emulsifiers, fat and sugars, which is a neutral base for the elaboration of sorbets.
- Perfect for stabilizing sorbets, ice cream, mouse, foam or cold soup.
- Mix into cold liquids to a ratio of 100g ProSorbet to 1 litre of liquid.
- Leave for 24 hours for best results.
- Very easy to apply.
- Size: 3kg.
Suitable for vegetarians and coeliacs.
Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Glucose powder, Thickeners: guar gum (E412), carrageenans (E407), sodium alginate (E401), palm vegetable fat, Emulsifiers: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids (E471), lactic and fatty acid esters of glycerol (E472b), diacetyl tartaric acid ester of mono (di) glycerides (E472e), Milk protein, Sucrose, Stabilizier: dipotassium hydrogen phosphate (E340ii).
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.
May contain traces of Milk and its derivatives.
Recipe - Apricot Sorbet
- 200g Water
- 800g Apricot pure
- 100g ProSorbet 100 cold
- 170g Sugar
- 5g Neutral acid
- Combine liquid ingredients on one side and solids on the other
- Mix both parts and blend the mixture with an immersion blender, then rest in the fridge for 3 hours
- Mix the mixture again and churn in the ice cream machine