Easy To Use Stabiliser.
Stabilises, emulsifies and regulates the texture of ice cream.
- Mix 100g of Procrema to every 1l of liquid.
- Dissolve in cold with vigorous stirring, do not heat.
- Once mixed with the liquid, it is best to stand for 8 hours to mature before freezing.
- This then makes perfect bases for ice creams, stabilised soups and airs.
- Use with InstantGel to make mousse in a creamer gun without the need for egg whites or cream.
- Size: 3kg.
Suitable for vegetarians and coeliacs. Kosher Certified.
Glucose, Dextrose, Palm vegetable fat, Emulsifiers: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids (E471), lactic and fatty acid esters of glycerol (E472b), diacetyl tartaric acid ester of mono (di) glycerides (E472e), Thickeners: sodium alginate (E401), carob bean gum (E410), guar gum (E412), carrageenan (E407), Milk protein, Stabilisier: dipotassium hydrogen phosphate (E340ii).
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.
Recipe - Chocolate Ice-Cream!
- 1000g Milk
- 140g Sugar
- 30g Dextrose
- 30g Glycerin
- 100g Procrema 100 cold
- 200g Dark chocolate 66%+
- Heat the milk and pour onto the chocolate slowly mixing in
- Mix sugar, dextrose, Procrema 100 cold and add to the previous mixture. Blend with an immersion mixer until dissolved
- Add the glycerin and mix again then rest for 3 hours in the fridge
- Finally churn in the ice cream machine and then enjoy!