So Good..Pastry Magazine.
Biannual publication aimed at professionals of sweet and savory pastry, the chocolate and ice cream industry, as well as the world of dessert in general.
- From the cover of Israeli pastry chef Lior Shtaygman to the disembarkation of Elaine Young’s haute patisserie shop in India, this issue offers an extensive tour of some of the most restless minds in the current sweet scene.
- Examples of some of the pieces to expect:
- Dinara Kasko - Simply amazing
- Lauren v. Hass - A critical approach
- Lior Shtaygman - A close look
- Frédéric Bau - Imagining the future
- Cédric Grolet - Lemon, apple, hazelnut, and almond
- Language: English.
- Paperback. Pages: 304. Published: July 2017.