So Good #24
A crossroads between youth, boldness, and the weight of well-understood tradition.
- Contents includes:
- The will to carve out one’s own path by Joaquin Soriano.
- The desire to take an establishment further by Gianluca Fusto.
- Mark Welker's meticulous avant-garde.
- The surprising chocolate making of Andrey and Ronya Dubovik, Francisco Migoya, and Luis Amado.
- The wisely updated tradition of Florent Margaillan.
- The magic of the Southern Cone immortalized by Pablo Baracat and so on, reaching 24 stories with the same focal point: a love for pastry.
- Pages: 304.
- Language: English.
- Published: July 14, 2020.
- Measures: 230 x 297cm.