So Good..Pastry Magazine.
Biannual publication aimed at professionals of sweet and savory pastry, the chocolate and ice cream industry, as well as the world of dessert in general.
- Packed full of ideas and inspiration and is a must have for any pastry chef.
- Provokes a range of emotions in the reader from utter fascination and surprise at some of the recipes.
- To joyful delight in some of the ideas and techniques suggested.
- Examples of some of the pieces to expect:
- Pierre Hermé - The pastry that is served
- Lauren V. Haas - The pastry of dreams
- Guillaume Schoppohoven - Geometric viennoiserie
- Luis Amado - That detail that changes everything
- Joris Vanhee - Chocolate glazes in depth.
- Language: English.
- Paperback. Pages: 304. Published: 2019.