Filled With Innovations.
‘We wanted to reach the point where we could delve deeper into the mind of the leading figures of contemporary cuisine. And at the same time, we wanted to enhance the educational side of the publishing house,’ says Jãvi Antoja de la Rosa, director of Apicius and of Montagud Editores’ publishing projects.
- 62 recipes, 367 preparations, 93 illustrated, step-by-step processes; 41,000 words and 853 photographs.
- Joan Roca (El Celler de Can Roca, Girona) - He continues to aspire to excellence, exuding wisdom and never losing his ability to surprise.
- Eneko Atxa (Azurmendi, Larrabetzu) - In 2007, the restaurant was awarded its first Michelin star. The second would come in 2010, and the third in 2012.
- Dabiz Muñoz (DiverXO, Madrid) - A seamless obsession that he is able to channel and which he accompanies with large doses of talent.
- Andoni Luis Aduriz (Mugaritz, Rentería) - Celebrates the twentieth season of Mugaritz the best way he knows: working, investigating and reflecting.
- Diego Guerrero (DSTAgE, Madrid) - The actual name of the establishment – an acrostic that plays of the words Days to Smell, Taste, Amaze, grow & Enjoy.
- Ángel León (Aponiente, El Puerto de Santa María) - ‘I wasn’t born a chef, Over the years, he has cooked the sea like nobody else, he has turned the marine environment into a line of work and research.
- Pages: 224. Published: December 2017.
- ISBN 13: 9770169751389. Language: English/Spanish.