Eat Around The World With 650 Of The World's Best Chefs.
Wherever you are, you'll never miss the best local diner for breakfast, the best restaurant for a business dinner, or the best place for a late night snack - and everything in between.
- With city maps, key information, reviews and recommendations from the chefs themselves, this is the guide for savvy restaurant-goers and arm chair foodies in major cities and towns worldwide.
- WHERE: With recommendations in more than 70 countries - from the United States to Buenos Aires from Ireland to Estonia from Greece to South Africa.
- CHEFS: Find out where and what the world's best chefs eat including: Jason Atherton, Shannon Bennett, Yotam Ottolenghi, Yoshihiro Narisawa, and hundreds more.
- EAT: From breakfast to late night, bargain to high end - discover the best places to eat for just the right occasion.
- Hardback. Pages: 1184.
- Language: English. Published: 06/2018.