Sugar Work Collection.
This is undoubtedly the most personal and creative book that Paco Torreblanca has ever written.
- The master chef forges a new path in the conception of artistic pieces in pastry making.
- Torreblanca’s hands give sugar some magical and surprising shapes, between architecture and sculpture, transparency and opacity, lights and shadows.
- Split into two volumes, the first is a pictorial panorama of 25 sugar creations with high-quality full-page colour photographs of each work.
- Accompanying the photographs are brief descriptions of the pieces, their theme and basic construction.
- The second volume contains techniques in half of the book, and then recipes for the pieces in the first volume.
- The text is extremely descriptive and clear, and is accompanied by step-by-step techniques photographs also in high-quality colour.
- Language: English and Spanish Simultaneously.
- Softback. Pages: 296. Published: 2008.