Create Emulsions With Great Stability.
Sosa Emulsifying Paste is a pastry emulsifier that combines fat molecules with water when applied directly (cold) to any liquid with some fat content.
- Ivory white in colour, with a slightly sweet taste and neutral aroma.
- Ideal for pastry, ice cream, sauces, creams and mayonnaise without egg.
- Why not add a thickener to obtain consistency (e.g. Guar Gum)
- Size: 1kg.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Water, Emulsifiers: Polyglyceride esters of fatty acids (E475), Polyoxymethylated sorbitan monoesterate (E435, Dextrose, Sweetener: sorbitol (E420), Emulsifier: Mono and fatty acid diglycerides (E471), Acidity regulator: citric acid (E330), Preservative: sorbic acid (E200).
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.
May contain traces of Nuts and Milk & its derivatives.
Recipe - Olive Oil Semi Sorbet
- 700g Water
- 300g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 60g Glycerin
- 4g Emulsifying Paste
- 4g Salt
- 100g ProCrema 100 cold
- Combine liquid ingredients & solids together
- Blend with a hand blender until smooth, then rest in the fridge for 3 hours
- Blend again & put in the ice cream machine to churn