Texture Modifier & Jellying Agent.
Agar agar is a natural vegetarian thickening agent, that can replace animal gelatin in many recipes.
- Perfect for use in jelly, terrine, mousse, panacotta, cream, bavaroise, entremet and more!
- Can be used in any kind of liquid or semi-liquid elaboration, based on water or fruit juices (but the more acidic the fruit, the less it gels).
- Dosage: 2 - 6g / kg - depending on the degree of hardness desired (15g / kg max dosage).
- Direction of use: Add to your liquid preparation, mix it to avoid lumps. Heat to 90ºC and use immediately.
- Can be reheated as many times as necessary, the gelling temperature is 60ºC.
- Tip: Agar is 8 times more powerful than gelatin!
- Size: 500g.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs. Kosher Certified.
Gelling agent: Agar-agar (E406), Dextrose.
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.