This product may incur further carriage charges after checkout if purchased in multiples, please contact our customer support team for a full quotation on 01359 272577
Texturas Trisol, Creative Crunch.
Trisol is a soluble fibre derived from wheat especially for the preparation of frying batter and tempura, giving a crunchy texture like nothing else.
- It is a soluble dust with neutral flavour and scent, used by the top chefs in their batter mixes.
- Size: 4kg.
Top tip! Add your light batter to an espuma gun and charge. Then expel to give a super light aerated batter mix.
Recipe - Crunch TempuraIngredients:
- 100g still mineral water
- 65g plain flour
- 45g TRISOL
- 1g salt
- 1g sugar
- 2g fresh yeast
- Place the yeast, the wheat flour, and TRISOL, into a bowl.
- Add the water in small quantities, slowly, while mixing continuously and softly to prevent plain protein development.
- Add salt and sugar, mix them and leave it on the fridge for 24 hours.
Recipe - Crisp Batter
- 1kg plain flour
- 300g TRISOL
- Mix both ingredients; sieve the mix to obtain a homogenous texture.
- Coat the chosen product in the mixture and fry it at 190ºC.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Wheat Dextrin (100%).
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.