Exploring Different Seasons.
Occupying an urban space in London's Fitzrovia, DABBOUS is the restaurant that has stunned critics and diners since it opened in 2012.
- Behind the sheet metal door, Ollie Dabbous creates light, modern dishes that are both sophisticated and delicate; jewel-like creations that are in stark contrast with the restaurant's industrial décor.
- The book's Spring season includes 'Mixed alliums in a chilled pine infusion' and 'Braised halibut with pink purslane', whilst Summer features 'Ripe tomato in its own juice' and 'Elderflower sherbet'.
- In Autumn there is 'Barbecued Iberico pork, savoury acorn praline, radishes and crushed green apple', and Winter boasts 'Coddled egg, smoked butter and mushrooms', 'Mash and gravy' and 'Raw beef with cigar and rye'.
- With timeless design and serene photography by Joakim Blockstrom, this is without doubt the most desirable cookery book of the year.
- Published: 11 Sept 2014. Language: English.
- Hardcover. Pages: 304.