Truffle Hunter. Discover Flavour.
The truffle is firm to the bite, followed by a rich and earthy black truffle flavour.
- Truffle Hunter slice and preserve fresh truffles at the peak of the season, when they are at their most flavourful.
- Black Summer Truffles (Tuber aestivum) are usually only available from June to August.
- However, their preservation process extends the life of the truffle by as much as 18 months, allowing you to enjoy the incredible taste of truffle at any time of year.
- Truffle Hunter select the highest quality truffles and shave them into 2mm thick slices.
- The slices are then soaked in a salt brine to enhance their natural flavour, before being preserved in olive oil.
- Use straight from the jar as a luxury garnish for almost anything; we recommend trying on scrambled eggs, pasta or salads.
- Size: 80g.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Black Truffles, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Olive Oil, Salt, Truffle Flavouring.
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.