Become A Sushi Pro.
Sushi may seem mysterious and exotic but making great sushi at home is something anyone can do with a little guidance from an expert.
- In 2003, Marisa Baggett boarded a Greyhound bus with a one-way ticket to Los Angeles and $300 in her pocket to study at the California Sushi Academy.
- After her studies were completed she moved to Memphis, tennessee bringing with her a passion and knowledge of both traditional and non traditional sushi.
- Baggett includes surefire recipes for making perfect sushi rice, and tips on how to find and buy the freshest seafood.
- With this book you'll be ready to prepare a host of sushi and sashimi recipes and it gives loads of hints on how to slash otherwise lengthy prep times.
- From the traditional favorites to new and unique combinations, Sushi Secrets will have you rolling delicious sushi like a pro in no time at all.
- Published: 2012. Language: English.
- Hardback. Pages: 148.