Professional Guide To Breads & Enriched Doughs.
This book is divided into a very extensive introduction in which the main ingredients of bread are studied and another part devoted to the basic preparation stages, particularly focusing on the different types of sourdough starters and natural leavening agents.
- Includes more than 40 different creations (25 bread and 15 enriched dough recipes).
- Excellent quality photographs of all the breads, with different finishings and step-by-step explanations.
- Learn about working with organic doughs and especial flours (Tritordeum, spelt, Triticum Turgidum Khorasan).
- Also, classic specialties such as Galician bread, ciabatta, coca de forner, peasant’s bread, pane all’oglio, Vienna bread, focaccia and panettone.
- Delicious culinary variations such as cheese bread, walnut bread, orange and chocolate bread, ‘kissing buns’, croissant shells with béchamel sauce, tuna and piquillo pepper, ginger and spelt cookies, etc.
- Learn how to make bread without professional equipment.
- Videos showing how to form, score and cut the different breads.
- Paperback. Language: English.
- Pages: 172. Published: October 2014.