Straightforward & Accessible Guide.
Easy-to-follow and easy-to-make recipes presented clearly and attractively, each beginning with a shopping list.
- River Café Easy works both as a quick meals bible and a great introduction to Italian cooking.
- Recognising that the key to quick cooking is often in the ease of buying the ingredients, the recipes highlight the fresh produce you will need to shop for as well as the ingredients that are store cupboard essentials.
- Ruth and Rose then take you through simplified steps to cook great dishes that are bursting with flavour and style.
- To complement this new concept, the book has a fresh, dynamic design and superb photographs that will delight both new and established fans.
- Published: 2003. Language: English.
- Hardback. Pages: 276.