Universal Pastry Chef’s Book.
A work of great beauty that takes patisserie to the peak of culinary art, and also a manual from which to draw ideas, techniques, and recipes.
- The type of obsession Oriol Balaguer suffers from is great, as it is projected in multiple manifestations.
- His is an obsession for quality, for a job well done, for perfection, for continuously learning and improving, for beauty, for harmony, balance, aesthetics and the presentation of his creations and for the packaging of all his collections.
- This is a well-rounded, complete product which is the result of talent, demand and the obsession of one of the greatest creators of sweet cuisine.
- Including recipes and pictures of delicious creations including cakes, desserts, pastries, bonbons, petit fours, ice cream, etc.
- Language: English.
- Hardback. Pages: 303. Published: April 2015.