On The Boundaries Of Chocolate.
Four talented chefs in one book whose content is also distributed in four major thematic blocks: pastry, chocolate, desserts, and artistic.
- Ramon Morató, Josep Maria Ribé, Raúl Bernal, and Miquel Guarro are much more than four authors.
- They are a unit that thrives on each of their differences and individual personality, because they all share four characteristics that make this a truly exceptional and almost unrepeatable case.
- Full of talent, creativity, modernity, and good taste, with chocolate at its centre.
- A book which has all the ingredients to become a great reference in today’s patisserie.
- Includes: 72 unedited creations, over 300 recipes, techniques, theory and step-by-step processes.
- Language: Spanish/English.
- Hardback. Pages: 432.