Castillo De Canena. Extra Virgin Olive Oil Range.
Castillo de Canena is a distinctive and unique Family business, involved in the complete process of creating olive oils, from the trees and the land to its sale.
- Their estate is located in the Guadalquivir Valley, Jaen, Andalusia. This area is recognized as the first region in the world to produce Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- To ensure sustainability and quality, the olives are grown and farmed in a “natural and environmentally respectful way”.
- The royal is harvested early, when it is most difficult to crop, but when the olives have the most flavour and aroma. Hence, its name "Early Royal".
- Intense fruitness of green olives and great complexity with herbal and fruity touches.
- This will help you lovers of extra virgin olive oil recognize the extraordinary flavors of one of the most ancient, scant and rare varieties in the world.
- Ideal for grilled vegetables, tomato sauce, fish such as salmon, codfish and meat such as chicken and rabbit.
- Size: 500ml.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Extra virgin olive oil.
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.