Castillo De Canena. Extra Virgin Olive Oil Range.
Castillo de Canena is a distinctive and unique Family business, involved in the complete process of creating olive oils, from the trees and the land to its sale.
- Their estate is located in the Guadalquivir Valley, Jaen, Andalusia. This area is recognized as the first region in the world to produce Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- To ensure sustainability and quality, the olives are grown and farmed in a “natural and environmentally respectful way”.
- It has an intense aroma of fresh olive and herbal notes.
- In total harmony with sweeter scents such as apple and banana, even tropical fruits like pineapple and fresh fruits like green almonds green.
- Ideal for salad dressings, tomato soup, gazpacho, cured ham and cheeses, grilled meats.
- Size: 500ml.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Extra virgin olive oil.
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.