Castillo de Canena. Extra Virgin Olive Oil Range.
Castillo de Canena is a distinctive & unique Family business, involved in the complete process of creating these olive oils, from the trees and the land to its sale.
- Their estate is located in the Guadalquivir Valley, Jaen, Andalusia.
- This area is recognized as the first region in the world to produce Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- To ensure sustainability and quality, the olives are grown and farmed in a “natural and environmentally respectful way”.
- Aroma of apple and almond, with a warm touch of caramel, vanilla and toffee.
- Ideal for drizzling over all kinds of meat and fish, salads and for sauces.
- Size: 250ml.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Extra virgin olive oil.
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.