Castillo De Canena. Extra Virgin Olive Oil Range.
Castillo de Canena is a distinctive and unique Family business, involved in the complete process of creating olive oils, from the trees and the land to its sale.
- Their estate is located in the Guadalquivir Valley, Jaen, Andalusia. This area is recognized as the first region in the world to produce Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- To ensure sustainability and quality, the olives are grown and farmed in a “natural and environmentally respectful way”.
- Dense oil, of a pale green color, with a balanced and complex profile, a green olive fruitiness, identifiable in nose and mouth, and a great diversity of vegetable aromas, especially fresh grass, almond and artichoke.
- Ideal for cooking fishes, preparing vinaigrettes and mayonnaise.
- Perfect as a substitution for butter when baking.
- Size: 500ml.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Extra virgin olive oil (100%).
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.