Dark Belgium Chocolate Buttons. 811
As a chocolate powerhouse with over 100 years' experience, Barry Callebaut delivers quality and consistency every time.
- Made to Callebaut's classic recipe number 811 using their unique Wieze blend of cocoa beans.
- Chocolate callets are designed for clean and easy melting.
- They can be used in many applications: baking, decorating and garnishing, and of course to make our delicious brownies!
- Size: 1kg.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring.
Allergens are highlighted in BOLD.
Chocolate Brownie Recipe
170g unsalted butter, 340g caster sugar, 3 large eggs, 75g cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence, 75g plain flour, 270g chocolate buttonsMethod:
- Heat oven to 160°C
- Grease and line a 20cm tin
- Melt butter then allow to cool to room temperature
- Whisk sugar and eggs together until double in volume, light and fluffy
- Stir in the cooled butter
- Mix in flour, vanilla and cocoa powder gently with a spatula
- Mix in the chocolate buttons
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until just set
- Allow to cool in the tin (for best results, leave in the fridge overnight)
- When cool, turn out and cut into portions and ENJOY!