Combines Fascinating Narratives About Chilean Geography & Ingredients.
Internationally acclaimed star chef Rodolfo Guzmán of Boragó introduces the exciting world of high-end Chilean gastronomy.
- "It isn't every day that a restaurant knocks your socks off, but Boragó managed it with ease." —Financial Times
- Chef Rodolfo Guzmán serves a dynamic, wildly imaginative tasting menu at his acclaimed Santiago restaurant Boragó, using only native Chilean ingredients – often reinventing his courses mid-service.
- His never-before-published notebook sketches of dishes and creative processes, and gorgeous landscape and food photographs that introduce readers to the distinctive pleasures of Chilean culture and cuisine.
- Rounded off by Guzmán's selection of 100 savoury and sweet recipes exclusively chosen from the menu at Boragó.
- Hardback. ISBN: 9780714873978.
- Pages: 288. Published: 06/11/2017.
- Language: English.