Eco Friendly Sandwich Wraps.
An amazing, environmentally friendly and reusable alternative to foil or clingfilm.
- Bee’s Wrap is made with organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil and tree resin.
- All wraps are fully biodegradable and compostable.
- The natural antibacterial properties of beeswax and jojoba oil help keep food fresh, and allow Bee’s Wrap to be used again and again.
- To reuse simply wash with cool water and soap, hang to dry and repeat.
- Used several times each week, Bee’s Wrap should last for roughly one year.
- Includes a Vermont-crafted hardwood button and piece of hemp twine for bundling up a meal on the go; after you unfold your sandwich, the wrap doubles as a placemat.
- A treat for lunch-box-toting tots and grown-ups alike, these sandwich wraps prove especially popular during the back-to-school months.
- Size: 13 x 13''.