Change The Way You Think About & Cook Fruit & Veg.
Michelin-starred chef, MasterChef judge and Saturday Kitchen regular Alexis Gauthier is not a vegetarian, but he knows how to create fabulous recipes where vegetables are the star turn.
- In 1993 he entered the three-Michelin-starred kitchen of Alain Ducasse in the south of France and slowly rediscovered the fundamentals of cooking.
- Learning to trust his instincts and intuition and opening up his mind to the possibilities of individual ingredients and combinations that enhance the depth of flavour of both... and that is what VEGETRONIC is all about.
- Gauthier lovingly introduces each ingredient, saying what he likes about it, its season, its best partners and considers its health benefits.
- Each recipe is graded according to ease of preparation and execution (most are easy or medium).
- And, where appropriate, he suggests what to do with early- or late-in-the-season ingredients that may be over- or under-ripe.
- Just a little of Alexis's knowledge will change your approach to and enjoyment of vegetables.
- Published: 21/03/13. Language: English.
- Hardback. Pages: 384.