Prefect For Making Dumplings, Pies & Pastries.
In addition to having the same great blend of flavours as the original, this vegetable suet tends to give slightly lighter and fluffier results.
- Size: 240g.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Vegetable Oils (85%) (Palm, Sunflower), WHEAT Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin).
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.
Recipe: Atora Dumplings
- 100g (4oz) self-raising flour
- 50g (2oz) Atora Suet
- Pinch of salt
- Cold water (approximately 5 tablespoons or enough to make a firm but pliable dough).
- 1. Mix the flour, Atora and salt with the water.
- 2. Divide dough into 8 and gently shape into balls with floured hands.
- 3. Place on top of simmering stew or casserole.
- Cover with a tight fitting lid and cook for 20 minutes. Serve hot.