Find Out What Goes With What, Pair By Pair.
Ever wondered why one flavour works with another? Or lacked inspiration for what to do with a bundle of beetroot? This book will solve all your problems!
- The back section lists, alphabetically, 99 popular ingredients, and suggests classic and less well known flavour matches for each.
- The front section contains an entry for every flavour match listed in the back section and is organised into 16 flavour themes such as Green & Grassy.
- There are 980 entries in all and 200 recipes or suggestions are embedded in the text.
- Covers classic pairings such as pork & apple, lamb & apricot; contemporary favourites like chocolate & chilli, goat’s cheese & beetroot; and interesting but unlikely-sounding couples including black pudding & chocolate and more!
- Published: June 2010. Language: English.
- Hardback. Pages: 400.