The Best Book In The World, Gourmand Awards 2017, The Oscar Of Gastronomy.
The defined flavours, the exquisite beauty of her creations, the use of technique at the service of taste and an excellent choice of produce (local and international) make this book you have in your hands the perfect manual to put into practice in your restaurant, and also to gain a deeper insight into the chef that is Begoña Rodrigo.
- Begoña tastes of the sea… but also of the hills, of mushrooms and game.
- She trained in fits and starts in kitchens and hotels (always outside Spain), the furthest thing from traditional training.
- Today, ten years after opening the doors of her restaurant, she continues to be a great lover of free cuisine.
- Hardback. Pages: 256.
- Language: English-Spanish.
- ISBN: 978-84-7212-160-7. Published: November 2017.