BEST BEFORE OCT 2020
Texturas Sucro, Emulsifying Agent.
Sucro is an emulsifier derived from sacarose and fatty acids. Due to its high stability as an emulsifier it is used to prepare oil in water type emulsions.
- Sucro is sold in powder form which must first be dissolved in water and then slowly added to a fatty medium.
- It is a product widely used in Japan, also for its aereating properties.
- Can be used for example to make olive oil caramel.
- Size: 600g.
Recipe - Virgin Olive Oil CaramelIngredients:
- 100 Decomalt
- 25g Glucose
- 1.5g Sucro
- 45 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1.5g Glice
- Mix the decomalt, glucose and Sucro and cook to 160°C
- Dissolve glice with the virgin olive oil at 50° C. When the caramel is at 160° C drizzle the oil and bind with a spatula
- When the caramel has absorbed all the oil, spread out on silicon paper. With this caramel you can make many different forms, such as the olive oil spiral
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Sucrose esters of fatty acids (E-473).
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.