LyoSabores Freeze Dried Range.
LyoSabores is a new line of lyofilised products created by Albert and Ferran Adrià. They are freeze-dried fruits without any additives for use in confectionery, cereals and similar applications.
- Selected from the finest natural ingredients from which the water has been totally extracted, while keeping their original flavour, aroma and colour.
- They are vacuum packed products with no preservatives so that you can enjoy their full quality and nutritional value.
- Can be used directly for topping savoury and sweet dishes (salads, ice creams, desserts, etc.), in the preparation of sweets and biscuits or rehydrated to obtain the desired texture and sweetness in different preparations.
- They can also be enjoyed as snacks, alone or mixed with milk or yoghurt.
Recipe - Lyoraspberry Biscuit
- 60g sieved almond
- 40g pomade butter
- 30g sugar
- 8g powdered strained Lyoraspberry
- 2g powdered unstrained Lyoraspberry
- 15g pasteurised egg white
- 0.2g salt
- Mix the ingredients to an even mass.
- With a roller, spread to a thickness of 5 mm.
- Freeze and cut to the desired diameter.
- Dehydrate for 48 hours at 55° C.
- (All the preparations can be made with any kind of Lyofruit, but the structural weight and the strength of the taste must be borne in mind).
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.