LyoSabores Freeze Dried Range.
LyoSabores is a new line of lyofilised products created by Albert and Ferran Adrià. They are freeze-dried fruits without any additives for use in confectionery, cereals and similar applications.
- Used with dried Chilli as a garnish for Mango Sorbet these fruits add a new dimension to your dish.
- Selected from the finest natural ingredients from which the water has been totally extracted, while keeping their original flavour, aroma and colour.
- They are vacuum packed products with no preservatives so that you can enjoy their full quality and nutritional value.
- Can be used directly for topping savoury and sweet dishes (salads, ice creams, desserts, etc.), in the preparation of sweets and biscuits or rehydrated to obtain the desired texture and sweetness in different preparations.
- They can also be enjoyed as snacks, alone or mixed with milk or yoghurt.
Try this recipe out! Lyomango yoghurt
- 125g Greek yoghurt
- 20g sugar
- 5g powdered Lyomango
- 2.5g Lyomango cubes
- Mix the Greek yoghurt with the sugar and the 5 g of powdered Lyomango until obtaining a smooth, even mixture.
- Add the Lyomango cubes and leave for 12 hours in the fridge.
- (All the preparations can be made with any kind of Lyofruit, but the structural weight and the strength of the taste must be borne in mind).
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.