Texturas Glice, Food Additive.
Glice is a product obtained from glycerine and fatty acids.
- Glice is a food additive used as emulsifier and structuring agent of emulsions that modifies the fats crystallization and promotes the integration of different ingredients.
- Ideal for ice creams, giving creaminess and stabilizing the emulsion.
- Also used for soft sweets like toffee, margarine and any application in fatty products where, together with other emulsifiers, improves the aeration and affirms the stability.
RECIPE - BLACK OLIVE EMULSION
- 50g Black Olive Water
- 1 leaf of gelatine = 2g (previously rehydrated in cold water)
- 0.5g Sucro
- 50g of Black Olive Paste
- 0.5g Glice
- Dissolve the gelatine with the black olive water at medium temperature. Add Sucro and blend with a hand mixer
- Dissolve Glice with the black olive paste at a temperature of about 50° C Add to above mix
- Keep in the refrigerator for 2 h. When set, cut 10 pieces of 0.2 g each.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Mono-diglycerides of fatty acids 100%, E471.
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.