Texturas Crumiel, Honey Crunch.
Crumiel is honey in a crystallised state, it enables you to incorporate all the flavour of honey into a vast number of dishes, both sweet and savoury.
- Crumiel enables us to incorporate all the flavor of honey into a vast number of dishes, both sweet and savory, to enhance them and make combinations with the widest variety of flavors and ingredients, adding a unique crunchy texture to every dish.
- Crystallised honey for an easy use in different dishes.
- Important to store in a cool, very dry place to avoid humidification.
Recipe - Crumiel Bonbon
- 80g Hazelnut Paste
- 120g Hazelnut Praline
- 180g Crumiel
- 20g Cocoa Butter
- 0.4 g salt
- 500g Chocolate Coating
- 1 bonbon mould
- Mix the hazelnut paste with the praline and add the salt and Crumiel. Stir well and add the meltedcocoa butter, stir again and set aside
- Warm the chocolate and fill the bonbon moulds to form the first layer. Completely fill the moulds with Crumiel filling
- Close the moulds with chocolate and set them aside for a few hours to crystallise. Remove the bonbons from the moulds and serve
Suitable for vegetarians.
Blossom honey (55-65%), maltodextrin (wheat) (35-45%), thickening agent (E-401) (<1,5%).
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.