Texturas Citras (Buffer Salt)
Citras is a product made from sodium citrate, obtained mainly from citrus.
- It has the property of reducing the acidity of foods, and therefore makes it possible to achieve spherical preparations with strongly acidic ingredients.
- Product made from sodium citrate obtained mainly from citrics it is usually used in the food industry to prevent darkening of cut fruits and vegetables.
RECIPE - MANGO RAVIOLIIngredients:
- 250g mango puree
- 1,250g water
- 1.8g Algin
- 1.3g Citras
- 5g Calcic
- Blend the Citras with 250g of water. Add the Algin and blend once more then bring to a boil and allow to cool. Once cool mix with the mango puree
- Blend 1000g of water with Calcic
- Pour the contents of a dosing spoon full of the mango and Algin mixture into this Calcic bath, leave for 2 minutes and wash in cold water. Repeat until all of the ravioli are made
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Acidity regulator: trisodium citrate (E-331).
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.