The Anthology Of Pastry Making.
The world champion in this gastronomic discipline, Josep Maria Rodríguez, has brought together his philosophy and his very personal creative style in his first book, published by Montagud Editores.
- The book, published as a Spanish-English bilingual edition, captures the guiding principles that define the brand created and developed by this Barcelona pastry chef in the two shops he runs in the Catalan capital.
- Sweetology features a discourse and reasoning that goes beyond the practical.
- The book is structured so as to allow readers to enter into the creative universe of Josep Maria Rodríguez.
- And to become initiated into pastrymaking through the development of the techniques, formulas and processes that are the base of the profession.
- And as a tribute to and display of the potential pastrymaking has in sweet cuisine, Josep Rodríguez's first book interprets the culinary ideologies of Eneko Atxa (Azurmendi), David Muñoz (Diverxo), Paco Pérez (Miramar), Francis Paniego (El Portal del Echaurren), Ángel León (Aponiente), Josean Alija (Nerua), Albert Adrià (Tickets) and Jordi Roca (El Celler de Can Roca).
- Hardback. Pages: 256.
- Published: 11/14. ISBN:9788472121522.