Easy To Set Up & Use.
This is a comprehensive and cost-effective probe kit that allows chefs to monitor the core temperature of food inside the vacuum pouch.
- Highly accuracy thermometer with a temperature measurement range of -99.9°C to +299.9°C.
- Water proof to IP67 standards, meaning the thermometer can be immersed in up to 1 meter of water for 30 mins, so will be fine if dropped into a water bath.
- To set up, simply place the included foam tape on the vacuum pouch which ensures that the vacuum pressure within the pouch is not lost.
- Then, pierce the foam with the fine needle probe and measure the core temperature of the food.
- Except for a little cleaning, the units are maintenance free
- 1.5mm fine stainless steel (food grade) needle probe
- Digital LED display to 0.1°C
- Temperature log book
- 1m of self sealing foam tape
- Durable rubber body