Adjust Viscosity, Bind Ingredients & Reduce Water Leakage.
Guar is flour made from part of the seeds of an Indian legume plant.
- A powerful short texture thickener even in cold water, which is neutral in smell and taste.
- Perfect in bread and sweet dough for a softening effect.
- Or in gels, fruit preparations and frozen products to prevent water leakage.
- Can also be used in place of starch, syrups and sugars as a low calorie source of viscosity.
- The same proportions are suitable for most applications - 3g to 5g per litre.
- Guar is insensitive to pH and tolerant to salts.
- Size: 750g.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs. Kosher Certified.
Thickener: Guar gum (E412).
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.