So Good..Pastry Magazine.
Biannual publication aimed at professionals of sweet and savory pastry, the chocolate and ice cream industry, as well as the world of dessert in general.
- So Good 20 invites you to celebrate innovation and technique in modern pastry.
- Modernity needs the personality of each chef to propose unprecedented concepts, but also generosity to share them with the whole sector.
- Elegance is reinvented in the hands of Patrice Demers, Eunyoung Yun, Marijn Coertjens, Luciano Garcia, and the rest of the international chefs who accompany them.
- Examples of some of the pieces to expect:
- Enigma - The jewel of Albert Adrià
- Andrés Lara - A creative exercise around ice cream
- Riley Redfern - Knocking the classics
- Elwyn Boyles - Simply Perfect
- Baltasar Massot - A round snack
- Language: English.
- Softback. Pages: 304. Published: July 2018.