Made Of Natural Solid Rock Salt.
These natural salt plates are perfect for serving Sushi, Salads or cooking at the table.
- John Feeney, development Chef at Griffith Laboritories- The Food Architects has said "This salt plate is one of my culinary discovories of 2012".
- The Salt Plate can be heated or chilled to virtually any extreme, -196 degrees to +350 degrees.
- The lack of porosity means the surface is non-stick superior to Teflon, Ceramics and even Silicone.
- To maintain and clean the Salt use warm water with a soft brush or sponge.
- Heat and use for searing, serving, or pop in the freezer to use as a chilled plate, all while flavouring your food with this delicious pink salt.
- Once clean it is very important to dry well and store in a dry place, keep away from copper & bronze.
- Size: Length (20cm) x Width (10cm) x Depth (5cm).
- Advisory note: This salt plate is a natural product and may have natural cracks, flaws and imperfections.