Deluxe Production Comprised Of Both A Book & A Private Website.
The aim of this book is to paint a picture of Quique Dacosta’s Universe, explain his evolution and the historic transcendence of his work by analyzing the 3 pillars on which it is founded (Knowledge, Culinary Ecosystems and Research) and the milestones he has reached.
- The reflections of the author, the technical developments and the narrative thread of the book reveal a critical, analytical vision of Quique Dacosta’s cuisine from 2000 to 2006.
- The access code for the website accompanies the book.
- 90 recipes
- 7 introductory texts for each year
- 10 concepts (products, techniques or descriptions of ecosystems)
- High quality, full color photos throughout the book illustrate the finished dishes
- 7 videos of approximately 6 minutes each that demonstrate the preparation of the recipes
- 17 additional videos of varying lengths (1-3 minutes) about products/techniques/specifications/environments Product Details
- Hardback. Pages: 324.
- Language: English/French.
- ISBN 13: 9788472121423. Published: 2008.