Sourdough Is In Fashion.
This book brings together all the practical information you need to better understand the world of sourdough, making the process of breadmaking easy, and avoids cumbersome technicalities and information which, although certainly interesting, have their place in other more specific books.
- A practical handbook to use and consult, offering the main guidelines for deciding which options are the most suitable in every case.
- The use of sourdough, in its different varieties, is nothing more than a return to the origins of breadmaking following a long interval when chemical yeast was introduced for making bread.
- This part of the process, despite its simplicity, requires in-depth knowledge for good results: bread with the best aroma, flavour and shape.
- Offers you the technical know-how of Georgina Crespo (Fleca Balmes, Barcelona).
- Includes practical tips from the best bakers in Spain: Jordi Morera (Espiga d’or), Xavier Barriga (Turris), Antonio Cepas (Benipan), Anna Bellsolà, Pablo Conesa, Jesús Machi, Iván Rodríguez, Enrique Medina, Ángel Ortíz, Salvador Vendrell, Manuel Cortés, Juli Álvarez and Xevi Ramon (Triticum), among others.
- Hardback. Pages: 256.
- Language: English/Spanish.
- ISBN: 978-84-7212-158-4. Published: November 2017.