Janice Wong’s Inventive Desserts.
Creations applauded by some of the world’s most celebrated chefs from French chocolatier-patissier Pierre Hermé to Spanish chef-restaurateurs Juan Mari and Elena Arzak.
- It is a world where beauty is in everything, where no detail is too small to appreciate.
- Thus this is not an ordinary cookbook, it is an exploration of the mind and senses, of perceptions and emotions.
- Explore the inspirations behind each of her creations, be it the unique, natural flavour of an ingredient; a distinct hue that evokes an emotion etc.
- These seemingly disparate sources of inspiration and the creations that stem from them are all threaded by a commonality:
- A pursuit for perfection in imperfection, and an appreciation of imperfection in perfection.
- Hardback. Pages: 123.
- ISBN: 9789810902476. Published: 2015.
- Language: English. 2nd Edition.