Use As A Sugar Substitute.
Patisomalt is a modified malt sugar, used in sugar-free confectionery and sugar work.
- Relative to sugar work, it has a high resistance to humidity, stays flexible longer, will not crystallize, easily colored and stabilizing acids are not needed.
- Exactly like Isomalt but coarse grain.
- Size: 1kg.
Recipe: Caramel Tuille
- 400g Fondant
- 200g Patisomalt
- 200g Glucose(liquid)
- 200g Cocoa paste
- Mix the sugars and heat up to 160º C. Cool down to 140º C
- Add cocoa paste. Cool on a Silpat mat. Cut it into pieces.
- Melt one piece of caramel in the oven. Stretch from one end in to desired shape
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
Allergens highlighted in BOLD.